Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Independent Women vs. Dependent Woman, Which One Are You?

When I can't sleep I think, think about how I can help my friends in need and others as well. So the other day Im having a convo with my friend, and she says she just wants to find a rich man, so she doesn't have to work at all, and just shop and sleep all day. Sounds Good huh? NOOOOOT, although there was a point and time in my life I wanted this as well. Ok so why do some of us as woman want to stay home and not do anything? Why depend on a man for everything? This makes no sense to me at all, I would rather go out and do something for myself to show an example for my kids, yes it would be great to be there 24/7 with them and pick them up from school, and take them to soccer games and cheerleading practice, but is all this worth it in the long run? I mean if you depend on your man, right there you give him all control over you, and your life, which 8 out of 10 he's probably cheating on you with a INDEPENDENT woman anyway, who doesn't need anything from a man or anyone else, she has brains, and life is more to her than shopping, and sleeping, and she can do what ever she pleases, and if the man leaves her it would be nothing lost, she can survive on her own, but if your guy ends up leaving you, you are left with nothing, well maybe money, and other things but your stuck with no job, and no man, by this point you will be unstable. That Sucks!! So like I told my friend "Don't quit your day job" . So tell me which one are you Independent or Dependant? How do you feel about the subject?

No comments: