Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What Do You Think of Black Friday?

Everyone knows that "Black Friday" is suppossed to be the biggest shopping day of the year, which is always after Thanksgiving, because items go on sale, and new items come out. What do you think about this? Do you really think we are getting the best deals, and sales? I mean I think some stores jack up the price of the items, and then mark it down to the original price just to make it seem like they are having a good sale! I do not think this with all retailers, because when you find something like juicy couture for $50 you know thats a steal!!! But I mean has anyone ever thought about that before? Just like "no tax weekends" I think they mark up the price just to cover the tax they are not going to be receiving from it. Anywho Black Friday to me is a rush, a rush to get to the mall, and find so many things, honestly I dont think its worth waiting in long lines, and running over people (this has happended) , and the frustration you go threw when not finding the right things, ahhhhhh its nerve racking thinking about what I have been threw in the past, let me know your comments on the subject, and if you go out shopping on Friday, becareful & shop happy!!!

No comments: