Sunday, November 25, 2007

Your "Black Friday" Contest Win $50 AMEX Gift Card!

Its Sunday night, and I cannot believe I had no time at all to write in my blog, what a week, I got off early on Wensday and it feels like I haven't slept since! aghh, what a hectic four days. So lets talk about what I went threw..hmm.. Thanksgiving was great, lots of great food (I have to work out extra hard now), still eating leftovers...lol...FRIDAY was great I guess, but you know what, not many people showed up at the mall or department stores , as I thought they would, hey better for me, I really didnt find any sales , I mean when do you hear of Versace having a sale? Please let me know if you ever hear of this!!! lol, so I bought alot of things, of course nothing for myself, but for friends and family, I hope they are happy come xmas morning. THEY BETTER BE!! ok so my story was blah and boring, So I decided to hold a contest for the best story on How your Black Friday went, and what you bought that was at a steal, and where you purchased it from!. The winner of this contest will receive a $50 American Express gift card. Oh btw the "story" doesn't have to actually be a story....lol....Just a couple of sentences on your "Black Friday" experience. Please post "story" as a comment , that way others can read and comment on your day! Oh yeah and I know its only $50 bucks but hey its FREE for you!
The winner will be notified by email. Contest ends Dec 12th 2007, so start getting those entries in! Good Luck!

No comments: