Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant!! Shocker!

Britney Spears' sister Jamie Lynn is pregnant at the age of just 16.

Jamie Lynn has revealed she is "shocked" to be expecting her first child with boyfriend Casey Aldridge.

She said: "It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected. I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

I cannot believe that came out of that child's mouth, she was shocked...LOL...what did you think you have unprotected sex and nothing happens? LOL wow, and you think the poor thing would learn from her sister, I wonder how the mother of both Spears girls feel, Both of you daughters do not make you look good as a parent. ! Well hopefully Jamie Lynn is a way better mother than her sister Britney.


The 'Zoey 101' star, who is 12 weeks pregnant, kept the news a secret until she got used to the idea. She told her mother Lynne shortly before Thanksgiving.

She told America's OK! magazine: "I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody.

"Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.

"My mom was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all. A week after she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Read More:

No comments: