Thursday, April 3, 2008

This is screwed up.....lol....

Want to know why you haven't heard from me in a while? lol your going to laugh......I was having my readers subscribe to this rss feed , without updating my new website feed address, wow what a total re- am I? ok this is the last time I will need a favor from you all, go to www.thebloggingbeauty.com , and subscribe from there, I have been posting things on it and wondering why the heck is no one reading...then I realized i did something wrong....anyway Thanks for being loyal, and go ahead and read my recent post, and and please don't mind the layout, i know its a mess, its work in progress, oh and one more thing, you will not be receiving updates from this site anymore once you subscribe again from www.thebloggingbeauty.com I am going to delete this feed as well as website so I dont confuse myself, because lately I have been having alot of blonde moments, and please don't get mad if your blonde, not saying your stupid, just some are kind of ditzy
=p

No comments: