Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Im Alive.

Hey Everyone,

I am sorry I havent been on here for a while, school, work and kids, had been stressful lately, not to mention I just had a death in the family, which I came back from Miami on Sunday. Please excuse me. It will take me a couple of days to compile some really great articles, and deals and steals, and some juicy gossip, along with a couple of real - life situations. I love that you all have been hanging in there with me, I know my blog seems kind of dull at the moment, but please bare with me, and I appreciate the readers that have stuck with me from the start.

-The Blogging Beauty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Reina,
Sorry for using the comment section for this, but I could not find an email address :)

I was hoping you could add us to your blog roll/links, as we have added your blog to ours: http://thefashiontime.com/fashion-links/fashion-blogs/ .

My name is Mister Ghost, and I am an Editor at The Fashion Time Magazine online: http://thefashiontime.com/

We are a new online fashion magazine. In fact, the first one in history to feature a collaboration between an Uzbekistan -- a Central Asian nation located west of China, South of Russia -- and an American journalist.

Kamola Navo -- Navo is a Farsi word meaning "with pure melody" -- our publisher, is an award winning journalist from Tashkent, Uzbekistan who specializes in women's issues and fashion.

Kamola founded the first Fashion Blog in Uzbekistan: http://fashionblog.uz/, and is the guiding force behind the Women's Blog of Uzbekistan, of which, Steppe Magazine wrote:

"One of the most popular Uzbek blogs. The Women’s blog is run by several progressive young women, whose main aim is to discuss daily problems of women living in Uzbekistan which are not covered by the mainstream media. A great number of women in the country contribute their life stories - making the women’s blog very unique."

It was always Kamola's dream to do a Fashion Magazine/Blog in English covering world fashions, style, glamor, haute couture, and celebrities, and so here we are. :)

Sincerely,
Thanks Very Much.
Kamola Navo - Publisher
Mister Ghost - Editor
The Fashion Time Magazine